Thursday, March 1, 2007

Salam Aleikoum everyone So it took me almost three years but i've finally decided to start a second blog in English this time! Being in the Aid galaxy since 2004 I've had less and less time to keep up with a decent correspondence and instead of endlessly promising responses to your emails that never come I have opted for the almighty blog, where all of you guys will be able to follow up on the adventures of hotpotbelly (i.e. me) in NGO land. In hommage to my country of adoption, and owing to the majority of French speakers I know, my first blog blabber was in French, and proved to be a successful way in updating them French guys on what's happenning on my side of the globe. I'm happy to be able to do the same with you, my anglosaxophone friends :-) Here we go, from now on I'll be posting something at least every month, so make sure you connect from time to time. Even though I will of course still try to mail you guys back and even though I can't promise anything regular as most of you have witnessed in the past year, please keep on showering me with your emails, questions, and comments ;-)I hope to make it up with this blog and from now be a little bit more consistant in communicating with you guys...next posting in couple of days inch allah!

No comments: